The Bung Access Ultra-Drum Funnel sits securely on any 55 gallon drum and gives added protection against splashes and leaks from oil or other contaminated liquids. Its unique zig-zag channeled surface design diffuses splashes, while level surfaces allow filters, paint cans, buckets, and bottles to stand upright while draining passively.
The funnel’s unique shape allows access to the 3/4” bung making it ideal for installing a pop-up liquid level gauge. This makes it easy for you to visually monitor the waste level in the drum to eliminate messes caused by overfilling and helps you plan ahead for drum removal.Key benefits:
- Zig-zag channeled surface to diffuse splashing.
- Level surfaces enable paint cans, buckets and bottles to stand upright while draining passively.
- Hinged cover keeps dirt and unwanted materials out of your waste stream.
- A lockable lid for secure drum management.
- Measures 29-inches width by 26-3/4-inches depth by 9-1/2-inches height
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.