The UltraTech 0802 features an 85 gallon containment sump to catch and store any leaks or spills that may occur. The spill pallet includes a removable deck with 4-way forklift access for efficient material handling. Drums can be safely double-stacked for storage optimization. *Only 55 gal. steel drum w/ equal height are permitted on the lower level *Polyethylene drums may be placed on the upper level only
- Unique design combines a variety of material handling capabilities with spill control.
- Includes drain for quick cleanup.
- Removable deck with 4-way forklift access.
- Made in the USA.
- Made with up to 100% recycled resin.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.