The 37BSP4 (UltraTech 1072) Spill deck is great for hazardous waste collection, drum dispensing, and battery storage. It's modular design allows you to mix and match multiple spill decks by connecting them with bulkhead fittings to meet your containment needs. It's low profile design and optional loading ramp add much needed drum handling convenience.
- Modular design allows for multiple configurations.
- Designed for use with Loading Ramp.
- Made in the USA.
- High-performance engineered plastic construction for excellent chemical resistance and impact durability for long life.
- Made with up to 100% recycled resin.
- Low-profile for easy loading and unloading.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.