The Ultra tech 1320 catches all spills and leaks first in its 11 gallon sump and then within the additional polyethylene (PE) bladder that is automatically deployed when catastrophic leaks occur. The low profile deck offers convenient drum loading and handling benefits with an optional loading ramp available and can be used in place of taller containment pallets. *Used for many applications including satellite waste collection, virgin chemical and hazardous waste storage and drum dispensing *No fork lift access *No tools required for bladder attachment
- Bladder attachment provides an additional 66 gallons of containment..
- Made in the USA.
- Made with up to 100% recycled resin.
- Optional loading ramp available to attach.
- Polyethylene grating feature slip resistant, “diamond plates”.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.