The Black Spill Containment Utility Tray is made of HDPE, which is durable and has great chemical resistance. It contains smaller spills up to 5 gallons. Its small size makes it a convenient fit for counter-tops as well as underneath dispensers and machinery.
- Capable of containing small spills up to 5 gallons.
- Made of strong black high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Easily stackable for convenient storage.
- Has a ribbed bottom and can fit on counter-tops or under dispensers and machinery.
- Spill Response
- Temporary Secondary Containment
High density polyethylene (HDPE )
is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact resistant, is naturally translucent, flexible, and typically used for personal care products, such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs, and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Generally, it should not be used with products filled at over 145°F.