316 stainless steel single-cartridge liquid filter vessel that is suited for a wide variety of filtration applications. Rated for 300 PSI service with 3/4" Female NPT and 5" in length to accept cartridges up to 3" OD. A ring-nut closure provides easy access for change-out. 1/4" dirty drain port allows for complete evacuation prior to change-out.
- 300 PSI pressure rating
- Dual closure seal (EPDM standard)
- Heavy-duty cast head with mounting bracket
- 1/4" dirty drain port allows for complete evacuation prior to change-out
- Ring-nut allows for easy change-out (wrench pin is included as standard, spanner wrench is optional)
- DOE design features a spring-loaded bottom seat cup which allows for easy installation and positive seal
- Proudly Made in the USA
Stainless steel 316 (SS316) exhibits excellent corrosion resistance. It has an oxidation resistance of 1600°F for intermittent service and 1700°F during continuous service. SS316 is often found in pipes and coils, as well as food preparation and laboratory equipment. The Cary Company has tense strength 316 stainless steel drums, which are able to resist against breaking when under strain and corrosion.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.