Cartridge Filter Housings
- Available in Carbon, 304 and 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Standard Sizes to Accommodate Flow Rates from 2 to 500 GPM
- Housings available in 10, 20, 30 & 40 inch heights
- All housings are built in the USA
- Housings have lid vent, drain ports and gauge ports
- Connection choices are NPT Female ports which protect threads during shipping or 150# ANSI flanges
- Adjustable legs for easy installation
- All housings have fully welded Universal base cups to accept DOE and 222
- All housings have a universal top seal plate for cup/spring or fin style tops
- Epoxy powder coated to offer a long life
- Housings are rated at 150 PSI inlet pressure at 200°F
- Housings are supplied with a Buna-N seal
- 316 SS bottom cups, top cup & springs and V-posts
Carbon steel (CS) is metal alloy that is made of iron and carbon. It is known as a cost-effective alloying material. There are four types of carbon steel that vary in strength level: low carbon steel, medium carbon steel, high carbon steel, and very high carbon steel. Engine parts, car body panels, and select knives are made of carbon steel. The Cary Company also has carbon steel IBC tanks, filter vessels, and drums that work well with many liquids.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.