The 37BPWE is a 45 gallon aqueous parts washer in green. Designed for use with water-based cleaning solutions, this parts washer has many features such as a dual filtration system (pre-filter and drain filter) and a corrosion resistant heavy-duty pump and GFCI for added shock resistant safety. It has a spigot with fluid control valve, and the heater is thermostatically controlled, preset to 100˚F. This unit has a 10-gallon soaking capacity as well as a flow-thru brush with adjustable fluid control. The 37BPWE has a stainless steel lid and closer and the quick sink is removable for easy servicing.
Clean or soak aqueous parts washer. Equipped with a dual filter system, flow through brush and spigot; making your cleaning job fast and easy. This unit could be used as a stationary parts washer or use with the optional rolling cart for a more portable solution. For use with an aqueous based cleaning solution.
- Corrosion resistant heavy-duty pump
- Ground fault circuit interrupter for added safety
- Heater thermostatically controlled preset to 110°F
- Flow-through brush and spigot with adjustable fluid control
- Thermowell for protection of the thermostat capillary bulb
- Stainless steel lid and lid closure
- Quick sink removable for easy servicing
- Filter system prolongs fluid life
- Fluid capacity: 40 gallons
- Maximum fluid depth: 14 3/4"
- Minimum fluid depth: 8"
- Load lift over: 34"
- Soaking capacity: 10 gallons
- Capacity: 45 gallons
- Voltage: 115V/60HZ/1PH/15 Amp
- Heavy-duty door closure with fusible link 165˚F