The 26BSW4 is a new 55 gallon tight head stainless steel wine barrel. Winemakers around the world are turning to stainless steel barrels due to the durability, longevity and economic advantages over oak. This stainless steel wine barrel is designed for use at all stages of development, fermentation and maturation. It can be used for storage, aging, topping-off, experimentation, or when oak notes are unwanted. It has a 2” tri-clover fitting in the middle 1/3 of the body. This stainless steel wine barrel features a crevice-free, seamless design that is easy to clean and virtually eliminates any bacteria accumulation. This 55 gallon barrel fits on a conventional wine barrel rack.Key benefits:
- Durable, reusable, and economical
- Designed for use at all stages of development, fermentation and maturation
- Can be used for storage, aging, topping-off, experimentation, or when oak notes are unwanted
- 2" tri-clover fitting in the middle 1/3 of the body
- Crevice-free and seamless design is easy to clean with virtually no bacteria accumulation
- Fits on a conventional wine barrel rack
Stainless steel 304 (SS304) has excellent corrosion resistance and weldability. SS304 has an oxidation resistance of 1600°F for intermittent service and 1690°F for continuous service. We have a collection of stainless steel 304 drums, power drill mixers, and filter vessels. Stainless steel 304 products, such as pans and cooking tools are common household products that people use on a daily basis.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.