Clear out sediment while restoring yeast during fermentation with this 6 Gallon Glass Carboy.
- Made of durable, thick glass
- Can be reused and is great for long-term use
- Does not permeate oxygen from its walls (little to no oxidation during storage)
- Easy to clean and maintain for sanitation purposes
- Less likely to stain than plastic carboys
- Does not hold odors that affect taste
- Allows you to clearly watch fermentation process
- Does not scratch during normal cleaning
Flint Glass - Flint glass is a clear colorless glass known for its clarity and high refractive quality. It is a heavy and durable form of glass that is suited to hold products that can handle light, from water, sauces, and food. It is sometimes used to hold select types of alcohol. Clear (flint) glasses can be sold as wine, woozy, boston round, and salad dressing bottles.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.