The UltraTech 9366 stops debris and trash from getting into storm outflow. It is a simple yet effective stormwater management device that keeps trash and debris from escaping catch basins and getting into stormwater outflow or drainage that often empties into beaches and other waterways. The screen is made of stainless steel with a polyethylene (PE) frame and the polyethylene housing is rust and corrosion resistant. The 37BDB1 can be quickly installed over storm water outflow to filter and keep litter and debris from going with the outflow.
- Quick installation.
- Heavy-duty, polyethylene housing will not rust or corrode.
- Much more economical than similar all stainless steel units.
- Quickly attaches to catch basin walls with included concrete screws - fits pipes up to 18”OD.
- Helps comply with stormwater regulations and NPDES requirements.
- Made in the U.S.A with 86% recycled content.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.