The UltraTech 2163 - 54" Square Ultra-Drain Seal Plus® is a valuable addition to any emergency response plan, spill kit or stormwater management program. This storm drain cover is constructed with a flexible, non-absorbing material and reinforced tear-resistant mesh, the pad is designed to quickly and effectively seal a drain in an emergency. Its mesh interior is sandwiched between layers of polyurethane, which increases durability and gives it the flexibility to deform and seal off most drains. Key benefits
- Both sides are designed to effectively seal most drains (no top or bottom).
- Resists oil, water and most aggressive chemicals
- Cleans with soap and water
- Can withstand temperatures between -10°F - 220°F (as long as the temperature does not drop below -10°F, drain and Drain Seal freezing should not be an issue).
- Optional Ultra-Drain Seal Wall Mount Units allow a "grab and go" response to any spill.
NOTE: Not intended for long-term outdoor use (more than two (2) hours), as UV exposure and/or heat for extended periods can degrade the product. For applications where extended use may be required, the Ultra-Drain Seal Plus should be considered.Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity and UV radiation. Regular inspection of the stored product should be done to ensure it is in a usable state