The UltraTech 2200 (37BCS3) is an 18" L x 18" W Clear Square Ultra-Drain Seal made out of a polyurethane (PUR) that is used to quickly seal a drain. This effective transparent material provides drain protection and also allows responders to observe whether seals are completely stopping spills from spreading. The Ultra-Drain Seal pad provides a temporary seal for many types of drains and all smooth surfaces from machine leaks and small chemical spills on floors or storm drains.Key benefits
- Material is clear, which allows the responder to view the covered drains and ensure they are completely sealed
- Allows for easy viewing of drains going into cracks, grating imperfections, and other forms of seal breakage
- Has layers of PUR with reinforcing mesh in the middle to increase tear resistance and durability
- Non-absorbing urethane construction that lets pad deform
- Helps comply with SPCC and NPDES regulations
Polyurethane (PUR or PU) is a plastic that is not only durable and flexible but also recyclable. PUR has poor thermal capacity and does not work well with most solvents. Polyurethane can be found in furniture, bags, shoes, and in building insulations. We stock PUR drain seals and plugs that are available for long-term or repeated use.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.