The 37BR01 (UltraTech 2386) is a 1 drum rack containment system without drain and has a 66 gallon spill capacity. It is made of Polyethylene (PE) plastic and is rust and corrosion resistant. Drum rack containment systems include the drum rack and a spill pallet, promoting safe dispensing.Key benefits:
- Ultra-Drum Rack Containment Systems offer a safe and environmentally sound means of dispensing from 55 gallon, horizontal drums.
- Available in 1,2 and 4-drum configurations, the all-polyethylene designs eliminate rust and corrosion commonly found with metal drum racks.
- All models meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
- Ultra-Drum Rack Systems improve worker safety by keeping slippery chemicals and oils off the plant floor.
- Drum rack units keep drums slightly tilted forward to maximize dispensing.
- Optional Dispensing Shelf provides service platform for buckets, safety cans and other containers.
- Optional Locator Pins install in bottom of Drum Rack and into grating of pallet to keep racks from sliding and moving.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.