The 56BSPM spill containment platform (spill containment deck), has great chemical resistance and can hold up to 121 gallons of liquid, catching all leaks and spills to keep your storage area clean and safe. Its removable black high-density polyethylene (HDPE) grate allows for easy cleaning and provides much needed traction for your drums. This low-profile modular platform can be connected to a ramp for quick loading/unloading and can be easily connected to other platforms enabling you to mix and match to meet your capacity requirements. *Does not include drain. *No fork lift access.
- High-performance engineered plastic construction for excellent chemical resistance and impact durability for long life.
- 100% Recyclable
- Modular design allows for multiple configurations.
- Easy to connect with built-in U-channel.
- Low-profile for easy loading and unloading.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
High density polyethylene (HDPE )
is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact resistant, is naturally translucent, flexible, and typically used for personal care products, such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs, and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Generally, it should not be used with products filled at over 145°F.