How Electric Bottle Capping Machines Work
Place the cap loosely on the bottle and then put the bottle on the machine's base. Make sure it rests against the backstop. Pull down on the capping lever to lower the capping motor with attached chuck onto the cap for tightening. When the chuck touches the cap, this will start the capping motor. In less than a second, the motor tightens the cap and proceeds to shut off automatically, signaling that the tightening process is complete. Let the spring loaded capping lever lift the capping motor back to starting position. Remove the newly capped bottle from the machine's base.
The Anti-Rotation Base
The Anti-Rotation Base has a high friction rubber surface which prevents the bottle from spinning while being capped.
Superior Torque Accuracy
The Electric Capping Machine is known for its torque accuracy. It shuts off automatically when the correct amount of torque is applied to the cap.
- Tightens caps from 18-53mm
- Torque range 10-30 inch lbs.
- Maximum bottle height of 9"
- Runs on standard electricity
- Direct plug-in power cord
- External torque adjustment dial
- Reversible (can be used as a de-capper)
- Quick change chuck
- Anti-Rotation base prevents the bottle from rotating
- 1 year warranty for all parts and labor
- Bottle Capping Machine
- Standard Base