branded glass jars have been a popular household name since 1884. Pint (16 oz.) mason jars with handles are made of the same material as Ball®
canning jars with the addition of a handle. Use the mason jar mugs for special events, crafting, or packaging, from storing cocktails and candy to old-fashioned iced tea, lemonade, or any refreshing drink.
- Made of sturdy glass
- Screw threads on outer perimeter accepts a metal ring or band
- Handle provides a secure hold to reduce spills
- Clear, clean surface for easy decoration and personalization
- Can be used as gifts or beverage containers for drinks
- BPA free and FDA approved
- Dishwasher safe
- Proudly Made in the USA
Flint Glass - Flint glass is a clear colorless glass known for its clarity and high refractive quality. It is a heavy and durable form of glass that is suited to hold products that can handle light, from water, sauces, and food. It is sometimes used to hold select types of alcohol. Clear (flint) glasses can be sold as wine, woozy, boston round, and salad dressing bottles.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.