The 37BGG5 is a gutter guard plus model that can be used with curb inlets that are 6' in length and 6' in height. Designed for high-flow volumes, the gutter guard protects curb inlets from silt, sediment, contaminants, litter, and other debris. Its polypropylene (PP) outer filter and rigid inner frame prevents damage from vehicles with its low profile. The inner frames (3' long modular frames) allow for easy transport and compact storage, as well as easy cleaning and reusing. The 37BGG5 is secured with a counterweight insert (37BGG9, sold separately).
- Modular, 3-foot inner frames allow for compact transport and storage.
- Featured tie-back straps for additional anchoring.
- Easily cleaned and reused.
- Counterweight inserts into inlet to secure unit.
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certified.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
Disclaimer: This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper product for application compatibility.