How Handheld Pneumatic Bottle Cappers Work
Place the cap loosely on the bottle and then put the bottle on the Anti-Rotation Mat under the Bottle Capper. The Anti-Rotation Mat is optional.
The Capping Machine is a push-to-start machine. To tighten the cap on, the operator must lower the Bottle Capper with the attached chuck down onto the cap. The chuck will then touch the cap and the operator will then gently push down. This process will help to start the machine.
In less than a second, the Bottle Capper tightens the cap and will then proceed to automatically turn off, which is a sign that the cap is tight. The Capper Balancer will then revert back to its starting position so the operator can continue capping other bottles.
The Capper Balancer
The spring loaded Capper Balancer holds and provides support for the Bottle Capper. The weightless feel of the Balancer adds to the effortless ease of use. The Balancer also automatically repositions itself to its starting position each time a cap is tightened.
The Anti-Rotation Mat
The Anti-Rotation Mat can be used under a container to limit movement during the capping process. It has a high friction surface and an adhesive backing that allows it to stick to the work surface.
Superior Torque Accuracy
Compared to other handheld capping machines, the Pneumatic Capping Machine is known for having better torque accuracy and being more comfortable. It has an accurate clutch that shuts off automatically when the correct amount of torque is applied to the cap. This clutch is more effective than slip clutches, which have less torque accuracy and repeatability (they tend to slip and vibrate when the cap reaches the output torque).
- Tightens caps from 22-90mm
- Torque range 14-120 inch lbs.
- Bottle capper automatically shuts off when cap is tight
- Repeatable torque accuracy
- External torque adjustment dial
- Reversible (can be used as a de-capper)
- Quick change chuck
- Quiet and comfortable to use
- Pneumatic operation
- Air requirements: 90 PSI @ 3.0CFM
- 1 year warranty for all parts and labor
- Bottle Capping Machine
- Capper Balancer
- Coil Air Hose
- Anti-Rotation Mat
- Your choice of 1 Chuck and Insert (liner)
- *Optional Capping Machine Support Stand is available (not included)
- *Optional Torque Stabilizing Arm is available (not included)