The UltraTech 2361 Spill Deck's narrow "In Line" design saves a great amount of storage space while its low profile construction reduces handling and safety concerns. Multiple spill deck modules can be connected together allowing you to mix and match to meet your capacity requirements. No tools are needed for assembly.
- High-performance engineered plastic construction for excellent chemical resistance and impact durability for long life.
- Made with up to 100% recycled resin.
- 66-gallon Bladder automatically deploys for additional containment.
- Modular design allows for multiple configurations.
- Narrow 25 7/8" In-line design minimizes space requirements.
- Low-profile for easy loading and unloading.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.