The 30W5AE is a UN Rated 5 gallon (20 liter) 38mm 38-400 white assembled E-Tainer® Kube. The assembled E-Tainer arrives with the LDPE bladder encased in a 4-sided or 8-sided corrugated box including a cap and dust cover supplied. The material is a blend of linear low and low density polyethylene which has a natural color and features a 38mm 38-400 neck finish. A reversible well design allows the opening to be raised or depressed for pouring and storage. The 30W5AE also has a non-glug design, which assures product flows from the insert in a continuous, uninterrupted stream. The 5 liter E-Tainer system meets applicable DOT, UN, and FDA specifications and requirements and is well accepted in the food and drug industries.E-Tainer® Kube Key benefits:
- A UN rated, 4G combination package of a semi-rigid bladder in a sturdy corrugated overpack
- Available in 5L, 10L, and 20L sizes
- Blend of linear low and low density polyethylene
- 4-sided or 8-sided corrugated available in white or brown
- Our unique design requires significantly less plastic than rigid containers of comparable volume
- E-Tainer® Kube Assembled weighs up to 30% less while maintaining container strength and integrity
- Corrugated box is made from renewable materials and is 100% recyclable
- The E-Tainer® Kube is designed to collapse as product is dispensed. The non-glug design ensures the product flows in an uninterrupted stream
- The Kube’s unique shape and stacking ability maximizes transportation space reducing storage and shipping costs
- Tough and Durable
- Advanced corrugated manufacturing technology creates an 8-sided box that is stronger than standard cases while weighing 15-30% less
Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
is squeezable and has a malleable feel. Unlike high density polyethylene, it is more translucent and tends to be less chemically resistant. Due to these factors, LDPE works best with packaging that is more flexible, such as produce bags and eye droppers. A common LDPE we carry is the boston round bottle, a popular choice within the personal care industry that works well for dispensing products. LDPE is not recommended for hot-filled applications but it works well in cold temperatures. Fill temperature should not exceed 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.