The B-30-1.5-S1 (Stainless Level One) At-A-Glance™ liquid level barrel gauge for 30 gallon drums (1-1/2" NPT) includes stainless steel rods instead of the standard galvanized steel rods, increasing the compatibility with different types of liquids. Plus, with a few accessories, the gauge can become an audible alarm or a remote level monitor. The Barrel Gauge Type B is a reliable, swing arm type drum gauge used for measuring all types of liquid levels. Its simple mechanical design promotes durability, minimal upkeep, quick installation, and easy/inexpensive repairs. This liquid level drum gauge is made specifically for standing barrels. Excellent gauge material compatibility for monitoring the levels of: Methanol (add GLC), Citric Acid, and more.Key benefits:
- Plastic Calibration, Liquid Level Gauge, Stainless Steel Rods, Aluminum Bushing, Nitrophyl Float.
- Avoid overflows and downtime by quickly checking a drum's liquid level--no guessing or messy dipsticks
- High-contrast, transparent design is easy to read, even in low light
- Simple mechanical design helps minimize upkeep
- Indicator tube shows high and low barrel levels in gallons, liters and volume percentage
- Duro nitrile gasket has excellent resistance to petroleum-based fluids and aromatics and is firmly seated to prevent leakage