Manage and reuse your paint brush and paint with the paint brush storage lid. Simply put the brush handle through the grommet slot and adjust its placement according to the paint level. Then place the lid on the can and press down to seal it shut for later use.
- Prevents paint and paint brush from drying out
- Can be stored for weeks without cleaning
- Wedge-fit® rim provides universal tight seal for 1 gallon U.S. paint cans
- Works with all latex paints and stains
- For oil based paints and stains, fill empty gallon can with water and immerse fully loaded brush in water using lid to keep brush tip suspended sharp
- Fits most 1" to 4" brushes
- Made of recyclable polypropylene
- Made in the U.S.A.
is a tough plastic that has a good chemical resistant. PP is translucent in its natural state but can have a glossy finish when produced with color. Some examples of common products with PP are dairy and medication containers. Polypropylene is suitable for hot fill applications of up to 165°F and is therefore great for autoclaving. It is not recommended for cold or sub-freezing temperatures. The Cary Company has an assortment of polypropylene plastics available for purchase, such as plastic caps and jars, which have a higher tolerance for chemical products.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.