The least cost prohibitive purging compound in the plastics industry.
Cel-Span® Purge 300 contains several proprietary additives that are essential in the cleansing process of high temperatures and lower melting polyolefins. Cel-Span® Purge 300 was created to be the least cost prohibitive cleansing compound on the market today. Cel-Span® Purge 300 can be used directly without any mixing necessary to clean most plastics equipment during color and resin changes. The unique additives and resin system in Cel-Span® Purge 300, makes it possible to purge color resins like Polyolefins, A.B.S., Styrenics, HDPE, as well as high temperature materials such as PEEK and Polysulfone in less time, in most resin applications.
Cel-Span® Purge 300 can be used directly without any mixing necessary to clean most plastics equipment during color, and resin changes. The unique additives and resin system in Cel-Span® Purge 300, make it possible to purge color resins in less time, in most resin applications. We recommend this product be kept closed and stored in the original container, away from light, heat, and highly humid environments.Applications: Injection Molding – Pipe/Profile – Compounding
Features and Benefits:
- Temperature Range: 350°F – 600°F (177°C – 315°C)
- Melt Flow: 0.3-0.5 HDPE (grams/10 min.), at 190°C
- Types of Resins: PE, PP, PS, PA, POM, ABS, PEEK, PC/ABS
- Amount Required: 1 – 3 times barrel capacities suggested. (Amount may vary by machine)
- Easy to use
- No process changes needed
- Use at the normal resin processing temperature and RPM speed
- Safe, non-hazardous materials with FDA compliance
- No mixing required
- Unlimited shelf life
- Not just a mechanical purge