Lightweight compact food containers like this 56WVV1, a 1.2 gallon Vittles Vault®
Jr container with cover helps to preserve various types of dry food.
- Airtight patented seal system for freshness
- Seal helps keeps odor and pests out
- Leak proof
- Easy open lid
- Molded handle
- Durable, heavy duty construction
- Easy to store space saver
- BPA free and recyclable
- Designed for pet food storage but also popular for bulk storage of ingredients or raw food in the refrigerator or freezer
- Proudly made in the USA
High density polyethylene (HDPE )
is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact resistant, is naturally translucent, flexible, and typically used for personal care products, such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs, and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Generally, it should not be used with products filled at over 145°F.