How Pneumatic Pumpcap™ Bottle Capping Machines Work
Place the cap loosely on the bottle and then put the bottle on the machine's base. Make sure it rests against the backstop. To start the capping process, the operator will step on on the foot pedal so that the drive wheels move inward onto the cap for tightening. When the drive wheels touch the cap, this will start the capping motor. In less than a second, the motor tightens the cap and proceeds to shut off automatically, signaling that the tightening process is complete. The operator will then remove his or her foot from the foot pedal. The air cylinder will move the drive wheels off the cap and revert back to its starting position. Remove the newly capped bottle from the machine's base.
The Anti-Rotation Base
The Anti-Rotation Base has a high friction rubber surface which prevents the bottle from spinning while being capped.
Superior Torque Accuracy
The Pneumatic Capping Machine is known for its torque accuracy. It shuts off automatically when the correct amount of torque is applied to the cap.
- Tightens caps from 15-130mm
- Torque range 4-100 inch lbs.
- Maximum bottle height of 15"
- Pneumatic operation that runs on compressed air and does not require electricity
- Air requirements 90-125 PSI@5.5 CFM
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- External torque adjustment dial
- Reversible (can be used as a de-capper)
- Quick change drive wheels
- Anti-Rotation base prevents the bottle from rotating
- 1 year warranty for all parts and labor
- Bottle Capping Machine
- Standard Base
- Drive Wheel