How Pneumatic Bottle Capping Machines Work
Place the cap loosely on the bottle and then put the bottle on the machine's base. Make sure it rests against the backstop. To start the capping process, the operator will step on on the foot pedal to lower the capping motor with attached chuck onto the cap for tightening. When the chuck touches the cap, this will start the capping motor. In less than a second, the motor tightens the cap and proceeds to shut off automatically, signaling that the tightening process is complete. The operator will then remove his or her foot from the foot pedal. The capping motor with attached chuck will then move off the cap and revert back to its starting position. Remove the newly capped bottle from the machine's base.
The Anti-Rotation Base
The Anti-Rotation Base has a high friction rubber surface which prevents the bottle from spinning while being capped.
Superior Torque Accuracy
The Pneumatic Capping Machine is known for its torque accuracy. It shuts off automatically when the correct amount of torque is applied to the cap.
- Tightens caps from 18-130mm
- Torque range 5-125 inch lbs.
- Maximum bottle height of 17"
- Pneumatic operation that runs on compressed air and does not require electricity
- Air requirements 90-125 PSI @4.5 CFM
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- External torque adjustment dial
- Reversible (can be used as a de-capper)
- Quick change chuck
- Anti-Rotation base prevents the bottle from rotating
- 1 year warranty for all parts and labor
- Bottle Capping Machine
- Standard Base