The 37BSB0 Temporary Ultra-Spill Berm is non-absorbing enabling you to use them more than once. Its 10 foot sections can be cut for optimal use. The urethane material works its way into small cracks sealing off any liquid.
- Standard 10 foot sections can be cut to various lengths to meet custom needs.
- Unique, urethane material "weeps" into small cracks and crevices to seal off liquid flow.
- Spill Berm is non-absorbing and is easily cleaned for repeated use.
- Also available in black to help hide dirt and grime.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity and UV radiation. Regular inspection of the stored product should be done to ensure it is in a usable state.
- Spill Response
- Temporary Secondary Containment
- Sealing Off of Doorways During Washdown Operations.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.