The Ultra-Filter Sock® prevents harmful pollutants from entering the stormwater system. The filter sock is designed for use in front of storm drains, around downspouts, in gullies and ditches, or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff. The filter sock has a woven polymer casing with recycled rubber media as a weight that keeps the unit in place and blocks sediment while allowing for the best possible water flow. The filter sock is 9' in length with looped ends that can be staked in place or overlapped for more coverage. The activated carbon media is excellent for removing certain chemicals, hydrocarbons, and odors.
- Designed for use in front of places with potential for detrimental stormwater runoff such as storm drains, downspouts, gullies, and ditches.
- Woven polymer casing allows water to flow quickly while filtration media inside removes contaminants.
- High UV rating allows prolonged life in sun and elements.
- Socks available in 9-foot lengths and can be overlapped for extra coverage.
- Looped ends allow for units to be firmly in place and also aid with transportation.
- Different types of media are available depending on which pollutant is present.
- Option for heavy-metal removal available.