70 gauge, 20" x 6000' clear cast stretch wrap film that works well on all stretch film equipment. Cast stretch film releases from the roll smoothly reducing warehouse noise up to 75%. 70 Gauge for loads up to 2,000 lbs.Key Benefits:
Recommended Pallet Weights/ Performance Ratings
- Film stretches up to 250%.
- Ultra clear film makes bar codes and other important information easy to read.
- Great for use on uniform loads.
- Works well on all stretch film equipment
- 70 Gauge for loads up to 2,000 lbs.
Cast vs. Blown - What is the difference?Cast Stretch Wrap Film
|60 Gauge (60 Mil)||1,300-1,600 lbs.|
|70 Gauge (70 Mil)||1,600-2,000 lbs.|
|75 Gauge (75 Mil)||1,900-2,250 lbs.|
|80 Gauge (80 Mil) *most popular||2,200-2,500 lbs.|
|90 Gauge (90 Mil)||2,400-3,000 lbs.|
|100 Gauge (100 Mil)||2,800-3,400 lbs.|
|120 Gauge (120 Mil)||3,400-4,000 lbs.|
|Note: Pallet weights are approximates|
Blown Stretch Wrap Film
- Generally less expensive than blown stretch film.
- Perfectly clear, makes reading and scanning in warehouse light easy.
- Very quiet when unwound from the stretch roll.
- Offers two sided cling that allows the wrap to stay securely wrapped.
- Disadvantage - Two sided cling causes pallets that are touching to stick together, making it difficult to unload trucks or containers and causing the film to tear on pallets that are moving in transit.
- Disadvantage - Does not offer the load/holding power blown stretch film offers.
- Disadvantage - Less memory and tear resistance than blown stretch film.
- Offers higher load and stretch capacity.
- A higher degree of memory once stretched allowing loads to stay better secured.
- A higher tear resistance is an advantage when securing loads with sharp edges.
- One sided cling, great for higher load retention, pallets don't stick together.
- Disadvantage - Higher cost due to manufacturing process.
- Disadvantage - Poor clarity can make reading and scanning harder,
- Disadvantage - Noisy when unwound from rolls.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.