The UltraTech 5225 Disperson Blankets dimensions are 153” L x 138” W x 6” H. The blanket can be securely attached to the end of a discharge hose with its dual straps, and it includes anchoring stakes to help keep the blanket secure and in place. The 37BFDB is lined with a 6" tall closed-cell foam around the perimeter of the blanket, which allows discharge to float and disperse into the water. The reduction in pressure of the discharge entering the body of water stops the discharge from eroding shorelines, banks, and soil and sediment under the water's surface.
- Closed-cell foam, sealed around the perimeter of the blanket, allows it to float on the water’s surface.
- Stop pumped water from eroding banks, shorelines, and soil/sand beneath the water’s surface.
- Dual straps securely attach Ultra-Dispersion Blanket to end of discharge hose.
- Anchoring stakes (included) help keep the Ultra-Dispersion Blanket secure and in place.
- Blankets can disperse flow rates up to 3,500 GPM.
- Helps comply with regulations and requirements by keeping turbidity levels low.