The Ultra tech 1175 spill decks are great for satellite collection of hazardous wasted or storage of virgin chemicals. It's sump is made out of one molded piece with elevated polyethylene grates attached to provide much needed traction. This can be attached to a loading ramp for easy transportation of drums.
- Designed for use with Loading Ramp.
- Made in the USA.
- Made with up to 100% recycled resin.
- Polyethylene grating feature slip resistant, “diamond plates”.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.