The UltraTech 9611 is a low-profile polyethylene sump with deck surface (Ultra-Spill Pallet P2 Plus) with a drain designed to store and provide containment for up to two 55-gallon drums. This unit is used to store two 55-gallon drums or other smaller size containers. In the event of a failure of the stored container, liquids are captured in the sump, helping prevent contamination to the surrounding environment. The low 8-3/4" profile positions drum funnels below eye level - significantly reduces the potential for hazardous fluids to splash into the eyes or face and is nearly 50% lower than standard spill pallets making drum handling safer and less strenuous. Drain plug lets you conveniently empty sump without removing drums or grating.Key benefits:
40 CFR 264.175
- 4,500 lb. weight capacity — strong enough to support 2 fully loaded 55-gallon plastic drums of liquid
- Low 8 3/4" profile positions drum funnels below eye level - significantly reduces the potential for hazardous fluids to splash into the eyes or face
- Nearly 50% lower than standard spill pallets, drum handling is safer and less strenuous
- Large sump capacities meet SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations
- Removable non-slip grate — adds traction on grate surface; lift out for easy access to sump
- 2-way forklift pockets — makes pallet easy to move, even fully loaded
- Translucent sidewalls permit easy visual inspection
- Sump Composition: Linear, low-density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Grate Composition: Injection-molded polyethylene foam
- Distance Between Fork Pockets: 26"
- Dimensions (Fork Pocket): 7" W x 4-5/8" H
- Dimensions (Grate): 52" L x 26" W
- Style: Heavy-duty
- Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.