The UltraTech 1000 Ultra-Spill Pallet P4 without a drain is a 66‐gallon polyethylene sump with deck surface with room to store up to four 55‐gallon drums. In the event of a leak, fluid is contained in the sump, preventing contamination to surrounding environment. The Ultra-Spill Pallet is specially constructed to support heavy loads and designed to be easily used and transported. Its 100% Polyethylene construction makes it compatible with a wide range of chemicals, while its low-rise walls give more accessibility for pouring. Helps meet spill containment regulations for up to four drums and comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment requirements.Constructed with the Patented “The Cross of Life” Design
Every UltraTech Spill Containment Pallet is constructed with a patented design called, “The Cross of Life,” which protects the Pallet’s structural integrity while bearing a heavy load over time. As more weight is applied to the top of the pallet, the cross pulls the all polyethylene sides towards the center, instead of allowing them to sag outward. This greatly extends the life of the containment pallet and guards against large hazmat spills caused by sagging sides.Key benefits:
40 CFR 264.175
- High Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. for Ultra-Spill Pallet P4, 3,000 lbs. for Ultra-Spill Pallet P2.
- Bright, safety yellow sidewalls are translucent, offering convenient visual leak detection.
- 100% Polyethylene Construction compatible with a wide range of chemicals, including acids and corrosives.
- Sump Composition: Linear low density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Grates Composition: Injection molded polyethylene
- Translucent yellow sidewalls for easy leak inspection
- 2‐way forklift entry — allows easy access from any direction
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."