The UltraTech 1180 is a heavy-duty gray 14-gauge galvanized steel spill pallet that stores and provides containment for up to two 55-gallon drums. Unlike plastic spill pallets, this steel spill pallet will not melt from extreme heat and is a great chemical resistance. In the event of a container failure, liquids would be captured in the sump, helping to prevent contamination to the surrounding environment. This Ultra-Spill Pallet complies with containment regulations for chemical and flammable liquids while storing drums safely. Spill pallets capture leaks, drips and spills to keep floors dry and workers safe.
40 CFR 264.175
- 2,575 lb. weight capacity — strong enough to support two fully loaded 55-gallon drums of liquid
- Made of 14-gauge galvanized steel
- Excellent chemical resistance
- No melting or deforming from heat or fire
- 100% leak free tested
- Forkliftable from all sides
- Secondary containment captures leaks and spills
- Removable grating for easy clean-up and maintenance
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation
- Sump capacity: 68 gallons (257 liters)
- Style: Heavy-duty
- Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."