The 37WUI1 (UltraTech 9606) is a poly containment pallet (Ultra-Spill Pallet P1 Plus) without a drain designed with a footprint for storing a single drum. This unit is used as a containment pallet for a single 55-gallon drum or any other smaller container, to contain any leaks, drips or spills from the stored container. Key benefits:
40 CFR 264.175
- Large sump capacities meet SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Removable grates feature a non-slip surface.
- Sump Composition: Linear, low-density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Grate Composition: Injection-molded polyethylene foam
- Fork Pocket Dimensions : 7" W x 4-1/2" H (8" between pockets)
- Grate Deck Area : 26" x 26"
- Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.