The UltraTech 1113 4-Drum Ultra-Spill Pallet P4 Economy Model (With Drain) has been developed specifically to meet tight budgets for spill containment products.Key benefits:
40 CFR 264.175
- Applications for the all-polyethylene units include satellite waste collection and storage of virgin chemicals.
- Black color helps hide dirt and grime.
- Removable grating - makes clean-up quick and easy.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- THE FIRST RECYCLED SPILL PALLET ON THE MARKET
- Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.