The UltraTech 1230 4-Drum Nestable Ultra-Spill Pallet P4 without a drain is a polyethylene sump with deck surface large enough to store four 55-gallon drums. The nestable design allows multiple spill pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space. In the event of a leak, fluid is contained in the sump preventing contamination to surrounding environment. For storage of both steel and polyethylene drums and smaller containers which need to meet containment regulations and/or for general housekeeping purposes.Key benefits:
40 CFR 264.175
- Large 66-gallon sump captures leaks and spills from steel or poly drums (4 drum capacity).
- Nestable design allows multiple spill pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space.
- 100% polyethylene construction – compatible with a broad range of chemicals including acids and corrosives.
- Low 10" height means loading and unloading require less effort and drum tops are within easier reach
- 2-Way forkliftable – provides easy positioning and relocation.
- 100% Polyethylene (LDPE) with UV inhibitors.
- Removable textured grating enhances traction to minimize costly slips and to help prevent drums from sliding; lifts out to provide unrestricted sump access for hasslefree cleaning
- Dimension(Grate) : 48"L x 48"W
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.