The 21BUVL is a high-flux ultraviolet LED leak detection light with an output power of 400mW at 385nm peak wavelength. This flashlight has high-flux Nichia LED technology and is known as a powerful cordless UV flashlight. It has a black anodized aluminum body and a rubber tailcap switch that clicks on and off. The flashlight is suitable for use in inspections (e.g. leak detection, contaminants, pet stains, hotel rooms) and carpet cleaning.
- LED Lifetime 10,000 hours
- Alternate Light Source with a pocket-size blacklight
- Nichia high flux emitter has special lens
- Beam diameter is 6”
- Current-regulated drive circuit helps to increase performance
- Battery life averages in at 6 hours
- Applicable with lithium and rechargeable lithium batteries
- Beam light has an angle of 10 degrees. No rings or hot-sports.
- Great for showing dust and contaminants
- Uses two CR123A lithium cells
- Dimensions: 5.25 inches long
- Output power density >2500µW/cm2 at 15” (38cm)