Get a precise seal with the #8 (7/8" x 1 ¾”) Nomacorc®
44 mm x 22 mm Synthetic Cork .
- No cork taint or outside flavors commonly associated with other corks
- Cork neck finish with a 3/4” neck width
- Consistent oxygen control performance and breathable core
- TCA free (main compound of cork taint)
- Consistent color and texture
- No breakage, crumbling, or drying out
- 100% recyclable with LDPE products
- #8 corks are standard corks that known for being easy to insert
- Legacy Sizing: No. 8 × 1 ¾”
Synthetic corks allow wine to be stored upright without drying out using synthetic corks (allowing sediment to collect at the bottom). These corks do not break and will not be tainted.
Wider corks have a tighter seal which are sometimes difficult to insert with handheld corkers. Longer corks limit the amount of headspace available in a bottle. In general, most bottles can handle various cork dimensions to create an acceptable seal.