- The 26WIBF (UltraTech 0651) is a standard burp free drum funnel for 2" bungs. This funnel is made of polyethylene, which has excellent chemical resistance, and also features a built-in vent to prevent splashing or "burping" when pouring liquids into containers. It has a 2" threaded brass insert that can screw into a 2" drum bung. The drum funnel has a lockable hinged link to restrict access.
- Threaded brass insert screws into 2" drum bung.
- All polyethylene construction won't rust or corrode - provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Hinged, lockable lid prevents unauthorized access.
- Larger style provides bigger pouring area and easy access.
Material:Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black Material PE Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 13-3/8" Dia. x 11" H Weight 2 lbs. Pallet Pack 20 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 0651
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What is the main purpose of IBC Tote Funnels?IBC Tote Funnels are primarily used to pour liquids into IBC Totes without spilling. We also offer funnels that work on both drums and IBC Totes.What is a Burb Free IBC Tote Funnel?When an IBC Tote Funnel is “burb-free”, that means it is designed to prevent liquids from splashing and spilling.Are your IBC Tote Funnels chemically resistant?Yes! Our IBC Tote Funnels have great chemical resistance.What are some industries that use IBC Tote Funnels?IBC Tote Funnels are used in a lot of different industries, from recyclers and water treatment plants to chemical manufacturers and transfer stations.What are the different types of IBC Tote Funnels?We offer standard IBC Tote Funnels, Burb-Free options and steel tote drain funnels with a catch screen.How do I keep my IBC Tote Funnel closed?When applicable, IBC Tote Funnels can be closed using the lockable hinged link.
You May Also Like
Burp-Free Drum & IBC Tote Funnel (Large) - UltraTech 0656Part #: 26WIFB
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $143.650 ea.
- 3 $135.460 ea.
14 Gauge Steel IBC Tote Funnel with Catch ScreenPart #: 26WTFL
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $140.000 ea.