- This 1 fl. oz. white thick wall jar features tapered sides and a 43-400 neck finish. The tapered sides give this plastic jar a unique silhouette that stands out on retail shelves. Thick wall jars have a heavier, more luxurious feel that makes them suitable for personal care, pharmaceutical and cannabis products. Its polypropylene (PP) plastic construction is tough with good chemical resistance.
- Small size ideal for product samples
- Tapered jars are nestable for ease of storing and shipping
- Thick walls provide greater durability
- PP is tough with good chemical resistance
- Proudly Made in the USA
Material:Polypropylene (PP) is a tough plastic that has good chemical resistance. PP is translucent in its natural state but can have a glossy finish when produced with color. Some examples of common products made with PP are dairy and medication containers. Polypropylene is suitable for hot fill applications of up to 165°F and is therefore great for autoclaving. It is not recommended for cold or sub-freezing temperatures. The Cary Company has an assortment of polypropylene plastics available for purchase, such as plastic caps and jars, which have a higher tolerance for chemical products.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 1 oz. Wall Thickness Thick Wall Color White Material PP Neck Finish 43-400 Neck Width 43 mm Dimensions 1.77" Dia. x 1.71" H Weight .041 lbs. Case Pack 624 ea. Case Dimensions 20" L x 16" W x 12" H Pallet Pack 14,976 ea. (24 Cases) Pallet Dimensions 48" L x 40" W x 52" H Country of Manufacture United States Note: *Caps and closures sold separately. -- Scroll down to view recommended caps.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsDo you have caps and other closures available for this 43mm 43-400 container?Compatible products that will fit a specific container are listed under the Related Products section of the product page. You can also search our website by the container’s neck finish. For example, 43mm 43-400 caps, pumps and sprayers are designed to fit 43mm 43-400 neck finish containers like this one. However, the best way to check compatibility is to order a sample of the cap to match to your container. You can learn more about finding a matching closure for your container in our Guide to Neck Finishes.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.