- 37BJ88 is a white 10 liter carboy from Justrite® with a 83-mm polypropylene cap and spigot. Constructed out of Class VI, HDPE resin to withstand holding solvents, buffers, reagents, powders, and solids used in light sensitive applications. It features large handles and base with molded hand-grip for easier lifting and pouring. The polypropylene cap has a platinum-cured silicone gasket that provides a secure and tight, spill-proof seal. Includes a leakproof spigot that features an easy-grip lever controlling two flow rates. Justrite® carboys are compatible with interchangeable caps and adapters.
- 10 Liter
- 83-mm polypropylene cap
- USP Class VI, HDPE resin provide excellent chemical compatibility
- Interchangeable caps and adapters provide top connection flexibility
- Leakproof spigot includes easy-grip lever controlling two flow rates
- FDA grade materials
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE ) is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact and chemical resistance, is naturally translucent and flexible. It is typically used for personal care products such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Maximum fill temperature is generally around 145°F; however, testing is recommended with your specific product and application.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 10 Liter Color White Material HDPE FDA Compliant Yes Dimensions 13" L x 6.4" W x 19.5" H Weight 4 lbs. Case Pack 1 ea. Pallet Pack 60 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Model 12915
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.