The 37BHP2 (UltraTech 1082) Ultra-Hard Top P2 Spill Pallet (No Drain) is designed to provide safe and effective outdoor secondary containment storage for up to two, 55 gallon drums. The pallet’s all-polyethylene construction, heavy-duty steel cover lift assembly,and removable deck grates make it a perfect fit for any outdoor spill containment application, including satellite waste collection.Key benefits:
- 66-gallon containment capacity meets SPCC and EPA Spill Containment Regulations.
- The heavy-duty steel cover lift assembly can be easily opened by one person, and remain open to make the decanting of wastes safe and efficient.
- Drums are positioned on a deck above the sump area, elevated from any spilled or leaked materials.
- Rugged steel brackets allow covers to be temporarily fixed in their open position -makes decanting of wastes safe and efficient.
- Deck grates are removable for easy cleaning of sump area.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.