- The 37BSP1 (UltraTech 1321) Spill deck is great for hazardous waste collection, drum dispensing, and battery storage. It's modular design allows you to mix and match multiple spill decks by connecting them with bulkhead fittings to meet your containment needs. It's low profile design and optional loading ramp add much needed drum handling convenience.
- Modular design allows for multiple configurations.
- Designed for use with Loading Ramp.
- Made in the USA.
- High-performance engineered plastic construction for excellent chemical resistance and impact durability for long life.
- Made with up to 100% recycled resin.
- Low-profile for easy loading and unloading.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 - Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10 percent of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
- SPCC Compliant - This marker indicates compliance with EPA spill prevention, control and countermeasures regulations.
Material:Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black/Yellow Material PE Capacity 1-Drum Unit Spill Capacity 11 gal. Load Capacity 1,500 lbs. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Condition New Dimensions 25.875" x 25.875" x 5.75" Pallet Pack 20 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Warranty 5 Year Warranty Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 1321
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What is the benefit of having an IBC spill deck?These platforms have great chemical resistance. They can hold large amounts of liquids, catching leaks and spills to keep your storage areas clean and safe.Do these IBC tote decks include a drain?No, these IBC tote spill decks do not include a drain.Can IBC spill decks be recycled?Yes, IBC spill decks are recyclable.
You May Also Like
8-Drum Ultra-Spill Deck P8 ModulePart #: 37BU02
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $573.750 ea.
- 2 $550.800 ea.
- 4 $541.620 ea.
- 8 $527.850 ea.