- 19BM27 is a heating cord. It is 12' and has 240 VAC and 260 Watts of power. The double braided fiberglass outer sheath allows for maximum heat distribution on any surface or body requiring fast and efficient direct contact heating where space is limited. The maximum exposure temperature is 900° F. The different applications for this tape can include but are not limited to laboratory, production, maintenance, and R&D applications.
- Exceptional flexibility and durability
- Rapid thermal response
- Rugged and durable woven, multi-stranded insulated design
- Designed for use on small tubes, vessels, or any application where space is limited
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- 2 ft. long power leads with cripped ferrule wire termination
- 3/16" diameter heating cord can be wrapped around objects as small as 1/8"
- Includes high-temperature tie-downs for easy installation
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Material Fiberglass Voltage 240v Wattage 260w Power Plug Type No Plug (Crimped Ferrule Wire Leads) Dimensions 12' Weight 1 lbs. Case Dimensions 7x7x6 Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer BriskHeat® Model HTC452003
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
6' Heating Cord, 240V, 125WPart #: 19BM26
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $65.150 ea.
- 2 $60.320 ea.
- 4 $57.910 ea.