- These 15" x 150' universal medium-weight sonic bonded absorbent rolls are the ideal choice to use when you need to absorb liquids quickly. These are constructed out of durable single layer uniform polypropylene fibers that are sonically bonded together for added strength. The gray color allows you to easily hide amount of liquid absorbed. Comes with 2 roll per bag.
- Made of a single layer of uniform polypropylene fibers that are sonically bonded together
- Quickly absorbs spills to keep floors dry
- Dimpled pattern allows liquids to be soaked up faster
- Perforated for easy and exact use
- Universal gray colored rolls soak in water-based fluids, oils, and most chemicals. It has a dirt masking color that fosters longer use.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Absorbent Material Types
Meltblown Non Bonded - Single LayerPerfect for marine oil spills, our meltblown sorbents are constructed from a single layer of strong, uniform polypropylene fibers. Hydrocarbon-based fluids stick to the fibers while water is repelled. Our pads and rolls incinerate to less than two percent ash, will not mildew and will float indefinitely.
Benefits: Least cost - quick absorbency.
Sonic Bonded - Meltblown Bonded and PerforatedIdeal for jobs where you need to absorb liquids quickly, our sonic bonded sorbents are constructed from a single layer of high-quality uniform polypropylene fibers. The fibers are then sonically bonded together for added strength and reduced linting. Available in single, medium and heavy weights to suit a variety of spill control and industrial clean-up situations. Pads and rolls are perforated for easy and exact use.
Benefits: Economical with increased strength.
Laminated - Single Meltblown Core Sandwiched Between Nylon Skins and PerforatedTough and durable, yet offering the extreme softness and drape-ability needed for some situations, our laminated sorbents are constructed by ultrasonically bonding outer layers of durable polypropylene spunbond to a high-loft melt-blown center. Non-linting, our pads and rolls are perforated for easy and exact use.
Benefits: No linting and flexible for wiping rough surfaces, tools and equipment, threads and clean room counters.
Fine Fiber - Single Meltblown Core Sandwiched Between Fine Fiber Skins and PerforatedOffering the best product consistency and uniformity available anywhere, our fine fiber sorbents are manufactured using state-of the-art Accurate Products technology. Fine fiber outer cover stocks are ultrasonically welded over a high-loft meltblown core. Pads and rolls are perforated for easy and exact use.
Benefits: No Lint with increased absorption and gripping capabilities.
Static Resistant - Static Resistant Single Layer MeltblownFor increased ease-of-use and safety, static-resistant meltblown sorbents are constructed from a single layer of meltblown polypropylene fibers that have been combined with a static-resistant additive. Hydrocarbon-based fluids stick to the fibers and absorb water.
Benefits: Quick absorbency - safety in extreme cold climates. and clean rooms.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color Gray Material PP Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Absorbent Material Meltblown Sonic Bonded Thickness Medium Weight Absorbency 45 gal. (170.34 liters) Size 15" x 150' Dimensions 15" W x 150' L (381 mm x 46 m) Weight 9 gal. (4.08 kg) Case Pack 2 rolls per pack Case Weight 18 gal. (8.16 kg) Case Dimensions 14" L x 14" W x 30" H (356 x 356 x 762 mm) Pallet Pack 54 rolls (27 packs) Country of Manufacture United States Note: - Absorbency: Up to 45 gal. per pack
- Sonic Bonded Benefits: Economical with increased strength
- Universal gray color helps to hide any absorbed liquids.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.