- 26BA65 is a Polar® PB660 166 gallon insulated material handling bin with drain. This insulated box prevents ice from prematurely melting, keeping the fish or other contents inside at optimum freshness. This bin is a superior fish box but is also suitable for storing or transporting frozen products like ice cream and dry ice or pharmaceuticals. It features fork pockets for compatibility with forklifts and low-profile pallet jacks. This insulated fish bin features "Wall-Lock" technology, which connects the inner and outer walls of the fish box to prevent delamination, resulting in a better performing and longer lasting product. (This bin is equivalent to the ArcticBin® Arctic 650 Insulated Container)
- "Wall-Lock Technology" provides added strength and durability while preventing delamination
- Boxes filled with 2 lb. PUR (Polyurethane) / (R-value 7 per inch)
- All boxes come with a standard 2" drain plug (unless otherwise noted)
- Fork pockets for forklift compatibility
- Boxes are stackable with or without lids
- No cracks or crevices to hide bacteria
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Manufactured with FDA compliant resins for food contact
- Proudly Made in the USA
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE ) is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact resistance, is naturally translucent, flexible and typically used for personal care products such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Maximum fill temperature is generally around 145°F; however, testing is recommended with your specific product and application.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Capacity 166 gal. Color Blue Material HDPE FDA Compliant Yes Dimensions 40.8" L x 48.6" W x 32.4" H (Outside) / 43.6" L x 35.9" W x 24.1" H (Inside) Weight 131 lbs. Pallet Pack 5 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Model Polar® PB660 Note: **Lid Included
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsIs the inside of this insulated bin smooth and easy to clean? How thick are the walls?Thank you for your inquiry. This bin is specifically crafted with no cracks or crevices to hide bacteria, which makes it easy to clean and sanitize. The walls of this bin are approximately 5" thick with insulation that is designed to hold ice from 3-7 days. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.How thick are the walls of this insulated bin?Thank you for your question. The walls of this insulated bin are approximately 5" thick. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What is the Insulated Bin used for?Our Insulated Bins are designed to keep products from ice cream and fish to dry ice and pharmaceuticals at certain cold temperatures for storage purposes.What Insulated Bin sizes do you offer?We offer Insulated Bins between 15 and 426 gallons.Are your Insulated Bins FDA Compliant?Yes! Our Insulated Bins are made in the US and are created with FDA-compliant material.Do your Insulated Bins come in different styles?Yes! We offer insulated bins that include rubber straps, wheels (standing upright), hinged lids and drains on the bottom of the bin.How should I move and transport an Insulated Bin?Our Insulated Bins are great and easy to transport with a forklift. Additionally, we do offer some bins that are on wheels.What industries use your Insulated Bins?Our Insulated Bins are popular in the food, retail, marine and pharmaceutical industries, among others.
You May Also Like
Polar® PB2145 - 258 Gallon Insulated Bin w/Drain (35 cu ft)Part #: 26BA96
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $1,471.280 ea.
- 2 $1,398.000 ea.
- 6 $1,354.260 ea.
- 12 $1,243.620 ea.
Polar® PB1545 - 179 Gallon Insulated Bin w/Drain (24 cu ft)Part #: 26BA76
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $1,138.810 ea.
- 10 $1,095.000 ea.
- 26 $1,051.200 ea.
- 52 $1,007.400 ea.
Polar® PB1000 - 264 Gallon Insulated Bin w/Drain (35 cu ft)Part #: 26BA10
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $1,392.300 ea.
- 12 $1,338.760 ea.
- 24 $1,285.200 ea.
- 48 $1,231.660 ea.