- Case Pack - This 22 fl. oz. (651 ml) amber glass bomber beer bottle with a pry-off crown (26-611) neck finish has a sleek profile with smooth walls and gently sloping shoulders. The glass bottle features a long neck that curves out before tapering toward the shoulders. The pry-off finish allows for a tight seal that suggests quality and keeps the flavor profile intact longer. Amber glass provides protection from harmful UV light. Bomber beer bottles are popular for seasonal selections, small batches and home brews. This glass beer bottle is designed to hold up to 3 volumes max. carbonation with tunnel pasteurization at 152° F max. It can hold up to 4 volumes max carbonation without tunnel pasteurization.
- Amber glass will protect product from harmful UV light
- Smooth walls for easy labeling
- Pry-off neck finish for tight seal
- Bubbled neck and sloped shoulders
- Classic 22 oz. bomber size
- Proudly Made in the USA
Bottles manufactured in the United States tend to have a stronger, thicker glass than imported glass bottles. United States manufactured bottles do not break when hot filled and have gone through a series of quality control tests to meet required product standards. Consistency in product quality allows for labels to be applied on smoothly.
Material:Amber Glass - Made popular after the Civil War and now commonly known as the industry standard, the amber colored glass provides protection to light sensitive products such as hydrogen peroxide and sulfuric acid chemicals, along with beer, oils, skin care, and pharmaceutical drugs by blocking out UV rays. It has wavelengths shorter than 450 nm (nanometers), allowing it to absorb most ultraviolet radiation. Amber glass is a tinted glass produced by combining iron, sulfur, and carbon. Due to its high level of carbon, amber is referred to as a reduced glass. The Cary Company stocks popular amber glass containers such as Boston round and packer bottles.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Capacity 22 oz., 651 ml Overflow Capacity 23.21 fl. oz. (686.40 ml) Style Beer, Beer - Bomber Color Amber Material Glass FDA Compliant Yes BPA Free Yes Neck Style Crown Pry-Off Neck Finish 26-611 Neck Width 26 mm Dimensions 2.908" Dia. x 11.038" H (73.86 x 280.37 mm) Label Panel Dimensions 4.750" (120.65 mm) Weight 12.63 oz. (358 g) Case Pack 12 ea. Case Weight 10.493 lbs. Case Dimensions 13" L x 10" W x 12" H Pallet Pack 720 ea. (60 cases) Pallet Dimensions 48" L x 40" W x 52" H Industries Food & Beverage Country of Manufacture United States Note: Packed in a 12x1 Re-Shipper Carton (12 per box)
*Caps and closures sold separately. -- Scroll down below to view recommended caps.
*It is recommended to clean before use.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat are the style differences between various types of beer bottles?Although there are overall similarities, beer bottles can vary based on overall height and shape, neck length and more. There are many types of beer bottle styles designed with different aesthetics and applications in mind.Can you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.Do you offer labeling services?Yes, we offer design services, as well as in-mold labeling, screen printing, label printing and application services. You can request a quote from our design team by calling 630.629.6600 or emailing Sales@TheCaryCompany.com. For more information regarding the services we offer, please go to our Design Services page. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
Anonymous customer published 12/22/2020 following an order made on 12/16/2020
Anonymous customer published 06/10/2020 following an order made on 06/03/2020
Great product and great price