- The 37BAQB is a 22" x 17" x 1" blue Aqua dry bag. This well-constructed sandless sandbag creates a water barrier that protects a property from water heater leaks, broken pipes, floods, toilets that overflow, and other situations associated with damage from liquid. Aqua bags are a great alternative to the more traditional labor intensive sandbags. Each bag absorbs up to 4 gallons of water. (15 bags per case)
- Made of Hydrophilic, non-woven fabric that has four layers of patented super-absorbent polymer
- Easy to setup, transport, and use- Bags are pre-activated, lightweight, and absorb water to 90% capacity
- Excellent water and flood barrier- Has 30 to 40 pounds of flood stopping weight
- Consistently shaped- Prevents bags from slumping to the bottom, which leads to better stacking abilities
- Better than traditional sandbags, which require more labor and large amounts of aggregate
- Proudly Made in the USA
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color Blue Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Absorbency Up to 4 gal. per bag Dimensions Dry Bag: 22" L x 17" W x 1" H, Fully Absorbed Bag: 20" L x 16" W x 4" H Weight .33 lbs. per dry bag or 4.95 lbs. per case Case Pack 15 ea. Pallet Pack 48 ea. Country of Manufacture United States
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
11" x 250 Yards Roll Green Ultra-Gravel Bags® (2 rolls)Part #: 37BGB5
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $724.810 ea.